Practice Your Passion
- Build and strengthen the core skills you’ll need to transition into the professional world of theater and film.
- Learn how to communicate and problem-solve though a broad range of hands-on experiences.
- Gain an understanding of the essential technical elements of stage management, including rehearsal and production technique, union rules, and touring. You’ll also learn production management for theater and live events.
The Stage Management program at the Pace University prepares you for careers in stage, production, and company management through a focused four-year program that builds and strengthens the core skills needed to transition into the professional world of theater and film. Along with courses in acting, directing, and design the program offers courses emphasizing communication, prioritization, organizational and problem-solving skills, technical knowledge, familiarity with union rules as well as multiple practicums as production stage managers and assistant stage managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Script Analysis for BA Actor and Director
- Directing for BA Director
- Directing Lab for BA Director
- Stage Management
- Stage Lighting
- Sound and Story
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
An audition must be scheduled by January 15.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Event Management Theatre & Dance View 1264 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.