Communications professionals span the entire workforce, helping to craft the forward-facing image of an organization and maintain an authentic reputation in the public eye. Employers value candidates who possess a strong, broad-based skillset that can be immediately applied to execute marketing and media strategies utilizing the most modern tactics.
Outcomes of the Professional Communication Studies degree from Pace University
- Develop an expertise of current trends in mass communications, including traditional and digital media outlets and distribution channels
- Learn to prepare effective oral and written presentations and reports
- Gain an understanding of how public relations and opinion research can support the success of any business
- Study how to communicate effectively with people of different cultures and from different levels within a professional organization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Applications for Telecommunications
- Web Authoring and Digital Media
- Pragmatic Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Interpersonal Communication Among Cultures
- Writing in the Disciplines
- Professional Communication
- Public Administration and Its Environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Candidates can apply up to one month prior to their desired start date. We encourage prospective students, apply before the deadline if possible.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication View 21 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Candidates seeking their BS in Professional Communication Studies should have a minimum of 56 completed college credits eligible for transfer. Those candidates with fewer than 56 eligible college credits should apply for the AA in General Arts and Sciences degree. Once enrolled, students can also apply for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credits, which can be awarded for life/work experience. For detailed information regarding eligibility, please visit our Maximize Credits page.
- BS in Professional Communication Studies candidates should have a minimum transfer GPA of 2.5. Those whose GPA is lower than required can submit a one-page essay or personal statement that addresses why the program is a good fit, specifically considering the online learning environment, and provide any justification for the reported GPA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1314 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1314 USD per credit during 36 months.
National1314 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1314 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.