An Interdisciplinary Program
At Pace, learning extends beyond the classroom. Our dedicated professors are often working professionals who bring their expertise directly to Pace students. With the melting pot of the Big Apple as your backdrop, you can achieve anything.
Coursework includes the in-depth study of one language and its culture, foundation business courses, a specialization in one area of world trade, the opportunity to balance theoretical knowledge with technical courses, an international internship, and a senior capstone course.
Students gain a level of experience and cultural fluency that will make them an asset in international business, finance, law, trade, government, and diplomatic relations settings.
With the Language, Culture, and World Trade program from Pace University , you will gain a level of experience and cultural fluency that will make you an asset in any international business, finance, law, trade, government, diplomatic relations, and education setting.
Graduates of the program find rewarding careers in corporate, education, and government settings, while others go on to law, professional, or graduate schools. Internships enhance learning by providing the hands-on experience necessary in today’s competitive job market. Together with Career Services, we sponsor an annual panel discussion on International Careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics: Microeconomics
- International Marketing
- International Management
- Money and Banking
- Economic Growth and Development
- International Business Law
- International Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 2828 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.