Our interdisciplinary approach provides the educational vehicle to thoroughly examine issues from a variety of perspectives: economic, ethical, political, historical, and scientific.
Understanding the Environment
- Recognize the role humans play in the dynamic between nature and culture.
- Understand environmental issues from different approaches.
- Develop employable skills in research techniques and problem-solving.
Many of our students go on to advanced environmental degree programs at Pace or at other renowned institutions, or to careers in environmental law, environmental journalism, environmental education, and wildlife conservation. Additionally, graduates have worked as lobbyists on the state and federal level.
- Environmental education
- Environmental ethics
- Environmental journalism
- Environmental management
- Environmental law
- Environmental policy
- Environmental remediation
- Marine biology
- Natural resources and sustainable development
- Urban planning and design
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Water, Wildlife and Windmills - Environmental Studies and Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
- Environmental Justice
- Multiple Environmental Knowledges
- Environmental Policy and Sustainable Governance
- Environmental Assessment
- Geographic Information Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 218 other Bachelors in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.