You’ll have the opportunity to explore an interdisciplinary environmental science degree within the context of a liberal arts education.
The curriculum trains students to be active scientists in the field, gaining vital skills and professional experience.
Students conduct independent laboratory and field research in collaboration with highly respected faculty members, often at a level typically reserved for graduate students, using scientific resources one would expect to find at a large research institution.
As you work toward your degree, you will gain both basic and applied knowledge of environmental science through fieldwork and internships.
Many of our students go on to advanced environmental degree programs at Pace or at other renowned institutions, or work in public or private environmental science organizations.
- Conservation Biology
- Community Agriculture and Food Systems
- Environmental Regulation and Assessment
- Endangered Species Protection
- GIS (geographic information systems)
- Natural Resource Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for the Life Sciences
- College Physics
- Water, Wildlife and Windmills - Environmental Studies and Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Energy Policy
- Geographic Information Systems
- Environmental Policy and Sustainable Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 309 other Bachelors in Environmental Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.