Possible careers that benefit from a BA in Biology degree include science education, scientific journalism, and legal areas such as environmental and patent law.
Many of our graduates command starting salaries of $53,200 or more—on par with graduates from the country’s most selective Ivy League schools.
There are many career paths students can follow with an undergraduate degree in biology. Our students are also well prepared for study at the graduate level. With additional certifications and graduate degrees, students may also become scientists, medical doctors, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, physical therapists, optometrists, dentists, veterinarians, and teachers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cellular Biochemistry
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Research in Biology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 432 other Bachelors in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
National48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.