Your degree will demonstrate that you are prepared to advance in any number of career directions, from consumer products to medicine.
Go Beyond the Classroom
- We offer a unique opportunity to combine classroom theory with practical experience by connecting students with the ability to conduct research alongside faculty, in some cases as early as sophomore year.
- Students of the Biochemistry program from Pace University can expect to conduct work on ongoing research projects including biochemical studies of parasitic diseases with a view to developing new antimicrobial and therapeutic agents to combat disease by opportunistic infections of AIDS patients, sexually transmitted diseases, malaria, and East African sleeping sickness.
- Before graduation, students have the opportunity to present their research at national and international conferences and publish their findings in leading peer-reviewed journals.
Upon graduation, you will possess critical and analytical thinking skills, a creative mindset, scientific and instrumentation competency, and the specialized abilities required to perform proficiently and confidently in today’s world of science. The department of chemistry and physical sciences offers undergraduate degrees certified by the American Chemical Society. A prestigious “seal of approval” by the world’s chemists, this accreditation establishes Pace among the nation’s foremost universities and colleges in the field of chemical and physical sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Methods for Physical Chemistry
- Analytical Methods and Techniques
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry: Thermodynamics
- Physical Chemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 2056 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.