Act, Collaborate, Create
- This is a one-of-a-kind BA theater program in the US that trains the student in the development of an ensemble theater company.
- You will spend their fifth semester at the Institute of the Arts Barcelona in Sitges, Spain. They complete Pace University academic requirements while training in European-based methods.
- The first three years are dedicated to developing and performing devised projects through collaborative creation of theatrical pieces under the mentorship of established American and international theater professionals.
- You also have room to double major in this program.
Choose Your Career
The Acting program from Pace University also offers a strong liberal arts component that helps nurtures well-rounded young artists whose goals are to enter the professional industry or continue on to graduate school.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Script Analysis for BA Actor and Director
- Vocal Production for BA Actors
- Performance Ensemble
- World Theater
- Theatre History for BA Actor and Director
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 1352 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International51978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51978 USD per year during 48 months.
National51978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.