Students are admitted directly into the Nursing program from Pace University as first-year students, assuring their placement in the nursing program. Hands-on clinical experiences begin sophomore year NCLEX-RN pass rates continue to rise well above state and national averages.
Given the excellent repuation of Pace University nursing students, many of our students are sought after by facilities for staff positions during their clinical preceptor experiences in regional premier medical centers in the tri-state region. Our clinical partners know that Pace nursing graduates are well prepared for chosen career of nursing.
Our students are hired by the most prestigious hospitals and medical centers in the New York Metropolitan area, including: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York-Presbyterian, Montefiore Medical Center, Westchester Medical Center, NYU Langone, as well as community health centers and private medical practices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Nursing Practice, where you will learn the foundations and principles of nursing practice;
- Women’s Health, Maternal and Newborn Nursing, a course that utilizes a primary health are and family-centered framework to study maternal-newborn nursing and women’s health nursing;
- and Transition into Professional Nursing Practice, the senior capstone course that focuses on critical thinking and decision making for transition to professional practice.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Sciences View 2369 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pace University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
National48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.