The Management - Hospitality and Tourism Management from Pace University prepares you to analyze and respond to factors shaping the industry: sustainable business goals, environmental considerations, and social, cultural, and economic issues. Our program’s strong business core will give you skills in financial reporting, operations planning, staff scheduling, organizational development, and policy development.
Go for a Rewarding Career
- Lubin's Hospitality and Tourism Management program is the only AACSB-accredited program in the New York City area.
- We offer a focus on management, unlike other programs that emphasize technical skills.
- Prepare to rise to leadership positions in tourism, hotel and restaurant management, and event planning and management.
- Career Options
- Conference Organizer
- Director of Guest Services
- Events Planner
- Global Insights Manager
- Hotel General Manager
- Marketing and Public Relations Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Travel Agent
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Business Practice
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Managerial and Organizational Concepts
- Business Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 2210 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.