Choose a region of the world and business function/industry (finance, human resources, hospitality and tourism, marketing) in which to concentrate. When you graduate, you’ll possess the skills you need for a successful international career.
Add Opportunities and Experiences
Students in the BBA in International Management program have the opportunity to learn about different cultures by taking international field study trips or studying abroad. You will gain a competitive edge that will make you valuable to international businesses, whether you are living in the United States or abroad. Furthermore, you will develop a solid understanding of important business principles that transcend national borders. From strategy to financial data, to organizational dynamics, you will gain the knowledge, insight, and practical skills to succeed in any business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finite Mathematics
- Computers for Human Empowerment
- Contemporary Business Practice
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 2248 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.