The History program offered by University of San Francisco offers students the possibility to concentrate on a specific region—Europe, the United States, Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Islamic world—or choose to explore global history.
History at USF offers both depth and breadth into fields and specializations that reveal the complexity of human societies, past and present.
Graduates with Bachelor in History from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- understand the breadth and diversity of human experience across time and space
- develop a substantive knowledge of range and depth in their area(s) of concentration, whether regional and/or topical-thematic
- think critically and historically about the past
- understand and appropriately apply historical research methods
- craft and present persuasive historical arguments in both oral and written forms
- understand how the practice of history can establish a valuable framework for considering ethical issues in the past and present
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- African History
- Asian History
- European History
- Latin American History
- United States History
- Global Hisory
- History, Islamic World
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History View 1872 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Transcript: Showing grades from 9th through 11th grade.
- School Report
- Academic Recommendation: One recommendation from your school counselor or a teacher in a core academic subject.
- Short Answer Question: In the USF supplement to the Common App, there is a short answer question about our Jesuit mission.
- English Proficiency
- (Optional) SAT or ACT scores
International51930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51930 USD per year during 48 months.
National51930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51930 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.