This intensive two-year Radiation Therapy program at the The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center is composed of a didactic phase followed by directed clinical training at affiliated hospitals and laboratories.
During the didactic phase, formal lectures cover human anatomy, physiology, radiation therapy physics, radiation oncology, pathology, radiation biology, treatment planning, medical dosimetry, quality assurance and patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues in Health Care Ethics
- Anatomy in Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiology
- Introduction to Computed Tomography
- Diversity and Cultural Competence
- Radiation Therapy Physics
- Dosimetry and Treatment Planning
- Clinical Radiation Oncology
- Patient Care in Radiation Oncology
- Human Pathology
- Quality Management in Radiation Therapy
- Simulation Techniques
- Radiation Biology
- Registry Review
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Biotechnology View 552 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
- Required courses must be acceptable toward a major in the respective field of study. Survey courses will not fulfill these requirements.
- Candidates who completed the prerequisite courses seven or more years before admission may be required to update their academic skills. For specific information, contact the program director.
- A minimum overall grade point average and science (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale is required. Meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee acceptance.
International16800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State4400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.