Management from Appalachian State University includes learning how to attract and retain talented employees, and ensure that their activities are aligned with strategic objectives – both in existing companies and in new start-up ventures. Management majors also gain valuable leadership and interpersonal skills, along with an understanding of group dynamics – which, together, are the skills that truly define effective managers.
- Benefits Manager
- Branch Manager
- Communications Manager
- Compensation Manager
- Government Services Administrator
- Human Resource Manager
- Industrial Relations Director
- Information Systems Manager
- International Business Manager
- Labor Relations Manager
- Management Analyst
Courses include :
- Opportunity and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- Contemporary Issues in Management and Leadership
- Business Ethics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Human Resource Management View 355 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 (USD)
- Official high school/secondary school transcript
- Official test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT or ACT)
- Official college transcripts
- Interest Statement (Recommended)
- List of Activities (Recommended)
- Curriculum vitae or list of activities (Recommended)
- Personal statements (Recommended)
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4242 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.