The program's demanding curriculum at Lehigh University leads to an AACSB-accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Integrated Business and Engineering, with majors offered in all business fields and in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. IBE students may also opt for a fifth year of study leading to a second B.S. in their engineering major.
Key features of the Integrated Business And Engineering program include:
- International emphasis: IBE students must acquire proficiency in at least one foreign language and are encouraged to complete an international internship or study-abroad program;
- A required summer industrial internship;
- A two-semester senior capstone design project focused on entrepreneurship that incorporates marketing, strategic planning and competitive analysis, along with product, process and system design issues
In classes, students learn to perform economic analyses and prepare detailed business plans. They acquire a grasp of the changing nature of domestic and global competition, and they develop teamwork and leadership skills while working on multidisciplinary design projects that require both engineering and business problem-solving skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Integrated Business and Engineering major is an individualized, integrated program. Academic curriculum is customized to meet the requirements of this major and is not represented graphically.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 261 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $70 Application Fee
- Electronic submission from your school through the Common Application website is accepted and encouraged.
- Lehigh University will adopt a test optional policy for the SAT or ACT during the 2020-21 year.
- Transcripts must have the high school seal and/or official signature and be from a high school with a CEEB code.
- All non-US citizens are required to submit the Certificate of Finances form filled out for all four years.
International56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.