There are optional courses available to the student in specialized areas of interest on the Radiography program from University of Nebraska Medical Center .
The students gain clinical experience by rotating through one or more facilities.
The amount of time dedicated to the clinical environment depends upon the student's year in the program and semester of enrollment.
The Department of Medical Imaging & Therapeutic Sciences provides a premier educational environment that prepares competent entry-level professionals who demonstrate the highest quality of patient care, safety, and service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiographic Technology
- Applied Radiographic Technology
- Digital Imaging Principles
- Radiation Physics
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 897 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
- English Composition (6 semester hours)
- College Algebra (3 semester hours)
- Statistics (3 semester hours)
- College or General Chemistry with Lab (4 semester hours)
- Anatomy & Physiology with Lab (4 semester hours required; 8 semester hours suggested)
- College or General Physics (4 semester hours)
- Medical Terminology (2 semester hours)
- Speech / Oral Communications / Public Speaking (3 semester hours)
- Humanities (3 semester hours) and Social Sciences (3 semester hours) (psychology and sociology suggested)
- Electives (15 semester hours) – suggested elective courses: Anatomy & Physiology II, science, mathematics, humanities/social sciences, computer science.
International34474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17237 USD per semester during 21 months.
National34474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17237 USD per semester during 21 months.
In-State10956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5478 USD per semester during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.