History - Applied and Public History from Appalachian State University can be used to pursue teaching as well. Students also have the opportunity to tailor their education to a specific interest by taking 24 credit hours in any department with courses related to public history, such as art history, history of furnishing, business and management, or public administration courses.
- Historic Preservation Specialist
- Historic Site Tour Guide
- Historical Society Staff Member
- Media Consultant
- Museum Curator
- Museum Technicians & Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Survey of Accounting
- Principles of Accounting
- History of Apparel
- Archaeology and the Human Past
- North American Archaeology
- Art Exhibitions in Contemporary Culture
- Special Topics in Photography
- History of Modern Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Archaeology History View 245 other Bachelors in Archaeology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 (USD)
- Official high school/secondary school transcript
- Official test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT or ACT)
- Official college transcripts
- Interest Statement (Recommended)
- List of Activities (Recommended)
- Curriculum vitae or list of activities (Recommended)
- Personal statements (Recommended)
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4242 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.