Members of the CVIT faculty include radiologic technologists with VI and CI certification, interventional radiologists, nurses, clinical coordinator, and program director that teach courses relating to their expertise.
After completion of the Cardiovascular Interventional Technology Program at University of Nebraska Medical Center, graduates are awarded a Bachelor Degree in Medical Imaging & Therapeutic Sciences or Post-Baccalaureate Professional Certificate in Cardiovascular Interventional Technology. Graduates are eligible to apply for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification in Cardiac Interventional and/or Vascular Interventional, if the post-primary certification eligibility requirements are met.
Cardiovascular interventional technologists use imaging technology to help physicians diagnose cardiac (heart) and peripheral vascular (blood vessel) ailments in patients. They also help physicians treat problems with cardiac and vascular systems, such as blood clots. As imaging technology evolves, medical facilities will use it to replace more invasive, costly procedures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cardiovascular Interventional Technology
- Sectional Anatomy and Pathology
- Special Projects
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 193 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Application Fee – $60.00
- Course work entry – course work from all institutions attended must be entered into the online application. Make sure to have copies of unofficial transcripts in front of you as you complete the application.
- Resume/CV – Add experiences, achievements and other resume and CV information in Supporting Information section of the application.
- Experiences includes employment & volunteer
- Achievements includes honors, awards, publications and scholarships
- Licenses and Certifications
- Recommendations / References
International27696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13848 USD per semester during 9 months.
National27696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13848 USD per semester during 9 months.
In-State8796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4398 USD per semester during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.