We offer a bachelor degree in Information Security and Assurance at the Kennesaw State University.
- Information security is the protection of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information while in transmission, storage, or processing through the application of education and training, policy and technology.
- Information assurance concerns information operations that protect and defend information and information systems by ensuring availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Marketing
- Management and Behavioral Sciences
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security View 622 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Please complete the entire online application.
- The information you provide is critical in evaluating your potential as a student at KSU.
- We use your email and physical mailing address to contact you.
- Applications are valid only for the term submitted.
- If an applicant is admissible but is required to take the Accuplacer, you must meet the minimum requirements on the exam. It is your responsibility to review the admission standards in advance to understand the likelihood of eligibility.
International15702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7851 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7851 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State4448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2224 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.