In this Communication Arts major at the University of Denver, you’ll learn to create and deliver effective presentations, craft well-reasoned arguments, and build dialogue between people and groups.
Explore how media, entertainment, and commercial institutions impact individuals and society. Enrich your understanding of writing and speaking while learning to integrate media into presentations.
Predicted outcomes for graduates of Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts
- By 2020, 65% of job openings will require postsecondary education and training beyond high school, according to a study done by the Georgetown University Public Policy Institute.
- Communication professionals can expect a 6% growth through 2026, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This job growth is due to the need for organizations to create, edit, translate, and distribute information through a variety of diverse platforms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Effective Communication
- Creativity and Innovation
- Organizational Behavior
- Ethical Decision Making
- Concepts of the Public Good
- 70 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 1060 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Application
- Submit Your Supporting Materials
- Additional Steps
International685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 70 days.
National685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 70 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.