We offer a bachelor degree in Strategic Communication at the University of Denver. As our lives and communities continue to become globalized, communication skills continue to grow in popularity and necessity. To be a successful strategic communicator, you must develop skills in interpersonal communication, group and organizational communication, traditional mass media and new, ever-evolving digital media.
Fields that employ strategic communications professionals include public relations firms, advertising agencies, health agencies, government and nonprofits. U.S. government statistics project a 21 percent growth in the public relations field over the next ten years.
- Opportunities for involvement across DU are available to Media, Film & Journalism Studies students hoping to hone their journalism, media, and film skills outside of the classroom.
- Our students participate in a variety of extracurricular activities, working with classmates, faculty, and alumni to gain experience and have fun.
- Strategic Communication Planning
- Media Law
- Strategic Messaging
- Global & Multicultural Campaigns
- Media EthicsImmigration, Communication & Border Cultures
- Politics & Media
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 939 other Bachelors in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Application
- Submit Your Supporting Materials
- Additional Steps
International53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 48 months.
National53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.