It is crucial for these facilities to hire trained professionals who can address the constant changes and advancements made in healthcare. These include the evolving integrated healthcare delivery systems, its technological innovations, the complex regulatory environment, the restructuring of work, and the growing focus on preventive care.
The BSc in Health Services Administration at The City University of New York prepares students for managerial or supervisory positions in healthcare organizations.
Through a combination of healthcare and business coursework, students learn how to ensure quality patient care in health service organizations through the development of departmental goals and objectives; management of finances; evaluation of laws and policy regulations; training of staff; and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Human Biology
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Computer Fundamentals and Applications
- Writing at Work
- Medical Terminology
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Accounting Health Sciences View 194 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Applicants should have a minimum of 24 earned credits from a regionally accredited institution. Official transcripts from all previous colleges, universities, or proprietary schools you have attended since high school must be submitted, whether or not you intend to request transfer credit.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or better is required for transfer admission to CUNY SPS.
- To gain admission to CUNY SPS, students must satisfy the reading, writing, and mathematics basic skills requirements.
- A personal essay of at least 250 words is part of the application process.
- Unless a currently enrolled CUNY student, to submit your application, you must pay a $70 non-refundable processing fee.
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 USD per credit during 48 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 USD per credit during 48 months.
- Full-time $3,465/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.