Degree Requirement Sheet - a one page document that lists all classes students will have to take to complete the B.S. in Physics at Purdue University Fort Wayne. Sample four year plan of study - a document giving you an idea of what courses you will take when in your program.
- For both of these documents, if you enter the program needing to take pre-algebra, or algebra and trigonometry, it will take longer to complete the program.
- The need to take these courses does not indicate that you will not succeed in physics, it simply means that you have some background work to complete before you may start the main physics program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Heat, Electricity, and Optics
- Intermediate Mathematics Physics
- Intermediate Mechanics
- Intermediate Electricity and Magnetism
- Scientific Computing
- Modern Physics
- Modern Physics Laboratory
- Optics Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 1520 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
- Completed application and $30 application fee
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is not English; see below for proficiency options)
- TOEFL: 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- SAT Reading Test: 25
- ACT: 20
- A Level First Language English: C (or above)
- International Baccalaureate SL or HL English: 5 (or higher)
- PTE Academic: 58
- ELS: Level 112
- Students attending US high schools: English-proficiency testing may be waived if the last two years of high school English have been completed with grades of at least C (ESL will not qualify)
- College-level English from an accredited US institution with a grade of C or better
International21720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10860 USD per semester during 48 months.
National20960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10480 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4365 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Wayne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.