We offer a four-year Mechanical Engineering undergraduate program at Purdue University Fort Wayne leading to a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree.
- Areas of specialization include engineering mechanics (solid mechanics, machine dynamics and mechanical design), energy systems (thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer), and materials / manufacturing (materials selection and materials processing).
- Our students, while drawn from diverse backgrounds, are all extremely able and committed to learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- We deliver an exceptional educational experience to engineering students, encouraging collaboration and teamwork throughout the curriculum.
- In its recently released rankings of the best colleges and universities in the United States, U.S. News and World Report deemed the engineering programs to be among the best in the country.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering View 570 other Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Completed application and $30 application fee
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is not English; see below for proficiency options)
- TOEFL: 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- SAT Reading Test: 25
- ACT: 20
- A Level First Language English: C (or above)
- International Baccalaureate SL or HL English: 5 (or higher)
- PTE Academic: 58
- ELS: Level 112
- Students attending US high schools: English-proficiency testing may be waived if the last two years of high school English have been completed with grades of at least C (ESL will not qualify)
- College-level English from an accredited US institution with a grade of C or better
International21720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10860 USD per semester during 48 months.
National20960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10480 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4365 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Wayne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.