New media such as online, mobile and digital media are just as integrated into the mainstream media mix as they are in our daily lives. As brands strive to connect with their audiences in innovative ways, the future of advertising will be driven by digital strategies and big data. The Advertising Management program is delivered by Portland State University .
According to Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), digital ad revenue has quickly surpassed television revenues and IAB/Kelsey forecasts that digital revenues will nearly double by 2016. Whether if the goal is to increase market share; elevate perception, increase awareness; or to build loyalty—business students who understand the bigger picture design smarter strategies tailored to meet specific objectives.
We challenge you to bring your passion and creativity while gaining business acumen so you graduate ready to shine amongst your peers in one of the most unique industries in the world.
Your Potential To Be Exponential
At Portland State University , you feel like you’re part of a movement. The kind that keeps your classmates rooting for you and your professors pulling for you. You’ll form bonds with faculty and friends in small classes that dive deep into the issues that matter most to you. We are proud to be one of the nation's most transformative universities. Because every time your success inspires others, you change the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior and Customer Satisfaction
- Media Strategy
- Creative Strategy
- Advertising Campaigns
- Marketing Research Electives for Advertising Management Majors
- Account Managing
- Portfolio Workshop
- FIR Advertising Agency Workshop
- Digital Media Planning and Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 547 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To enroll as a freshman (first year), you must have completed secondary school or high school. Your education must be equivalent to United States secondary school or high school education.
- You must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement. You may be admitted to Portland State University and an Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway if you do not meet PSU's English Language Proficiency Requirement. Learn more about PSU’s English language programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29286 USD per year during 48 months.
National29286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29286 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10386 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10386 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.