Theatre Learning Outcomes
- Collaboration at the Smith College: producing work—creating meaning—together, that we could not produce alone.
- Competence in one or more areas:
- Dramaturgy (History, Literature, Criticism)
- Design and Tech
- Performance (Acting & Directing)
- Describe, analyze, interpret and evaluate performative, visual and written texts.
- Contextualize and interpret diverse theatrical works, practices and traditions.
- Creative investigation: Engage intuitively, creatively and imaginatively in investigations and research across disciplines.
- Develop, articulate and defend informed choices and judgments. Write and speak clearly and conceptually about theatre.
- Apply discipline and process to enhance and increase students’ capacities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theatre History and Culture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt History Theatre & Dance View 844 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Smith Writing Supplement
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluation Forms
- Official SAT I, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or the Duolingo English Test/*DET*
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
International53940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53940 USD per year during 48 months.
National53940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53940 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.