Learning Outcomes from the Chemistry program at the Smith College
- Ability to “tell a good story” about chemistry
- Read/write a scientific paper
- Design experiments
- Interpret data
- Transfer knowledge between discrete course units
- Authentic engagement with learning/exploration
- Information literacy (chemistry-specific)
- Thirty-four different desired areas of content mastery
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives in Chemistry: Chemistry of Art Objects
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis
- Synthesis and Structural Analysis
- Light and Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 1825 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Smith Writing Supplement
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluation Forms
- Official SAT I, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or the Duolingo English Test/*DET*
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
International53940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53940 USD per year during 48 months.
National53940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53940 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.