The Criminology Program at University of North Carolina Wilmington provides students with a strong social science foundation. Graduates are prepared to directly enter the profession in fields such as corrections, probation and parole, police services or to continue on to graduate school and law school.
- The rigorous curriculum empowers students with a deep understanding of crime and justice as well as an appreciation of American society and its diversity.
- Depending on the concentration selected, Criminology or Criminal Justice, core courses include Introduction to Criminal Justice, Introduction to Sociology, Criminology, Methods of Social Research, Data Analysis and a Senior Seminar.
- Criminology: Writing Intensive
- Methods of Social Research
- Sociological Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Practicum in Public Sociology/Criminology
- Honors Work in Criminal Justice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 510 other Bachelors in Criminology in United States
- Completed online application.
- Non-refundable $80 application fee (check or money order in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank, payable to UNCW).
- Essay & short answer
- An official transcript, translated into English (translation must be certified), of grades from secondary school.
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
National18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.