Fine Arts from Indiana University East will promote student success through a focus on academic growth, personal development, and career planning.
Graduates with Fine Arts from Indiana University East will:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral forms.
- Access, use, and critically evaluate a variety of relevant information sources.
- Apply principles of inquiry to define and analyze complex problems through reasoning and discovery.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate within a multicultural and digitally connected world.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of a field of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art Appreciation
- Art History
- 20th Century Art
- Ancient and Medieval Art
- Renaissance through Modern Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Culinary Arts View 844 other Masters in Art History in United States
- We look at each student application individually considering diploma type, test scores, GPA, and class rank to make an admission decision.
- Alternative Scores
- Application Fee
- Official Academic Records
- English Proficiency
International20574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20574 USD per year during 48 months.
National20574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20574 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7714 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.