The SCU Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry at Santa Clara University is a community of students, faculty, and staff dedicated to:
- fostering a culture that values teaching and research
- promoting innovative teaching and personalized instruction
- providing undergraduate research opportunities
- encouraging women and minorities to pursue scientific endeavors
- encouraging scientific and technical literacy throughout the university and the community at large
- projecting a positive image of science in general, and chemistry & biochemistry in particular.
Santa Clara University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Various academic and other programs within the University are also accredited by specific accrediting bodies.
- Bio inorganic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Instrumental Analysis
- Bio analytical Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 2188 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
- If you are applying as a first-year or transfer student, review those sections, as most of the steps you'll take are the same as other applicants.
- You'll use the Common Application and need to review our recommended courses to complete before applying. You'll need to decide if you want to apply Early or Regular Decision. And you’ll need to select one of our schools to apply to.
- Beyond that, we require additional information from you regarding English proficiency and financial status. And, once you’ve been admitted, we can help you with your visa application process.
International55224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55224 USD per year during 48 months.
National55224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55224 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.