The rapidly changing field of computer engineering has great impact on human well-being. To meet the trust placed in our profession, students and faculty in the Computer Engineering programme of Bucknell University continually strive to be:
- Aware - we recognize the social and ethical dimensions of engineering.
- Engaged - we seek transformative experiences and intellectual challenges.
- Skillful - we merge knowledge with application in our professional identity.
- Articulate - we are agile communicators who effectively reach diverse audiences.
- Collaborative - we compassionately support each other to reach our full potential.
- Contemporary - we create new opportunities by designing solutions to meaningful problems.
At graduation, a Bucknell computer engineer:
- Knows the foundational principles of engineering and the context needed to use them by demonstrating…
• an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics;
• an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
- Possesses the skills and abilities needed to practice computer engineering by demonstrating…
• an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors;
• an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions;
• an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Possesses the professionalism and attitudes needed to be a computer engineer by demonstrating…
• an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts;
• an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
Foundations of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering Analysis
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering Design
Electrical and Computer Engineering Fundamentals
Circuit Theory & Application
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 759 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for admission to Bucknell University are expected to be graduates of approved four-year secondary schools or provide evidence of equivalent preparation. In addition to strong academic preparation in high school, candidates must meet additional requirements for certain degree programs.
- Official secondary school transcript in certified English translations, if applicable.
- Mid-year Report and/or copy of your updated transcript, if applicable.
- Common Application secondary school report with one school counselor recommendation in English.
- Common Application teacher evaluation form in English.
- Early Decision Agreement form, including all required signatures
- Copy of biographical photo page of passport.
International57882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57882 USD per year during 48 months.
National57882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57882 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.