What to Expect
As a Business Administration - Real Estate major at the University of South Carolina, you will focus on topics including market analysis, real estate finance, property appraisal, investment analysis and portfolio management. You will learn about appraisal, development and purchasing of houses and other properties. You will benefit from continuously updated technology, award-winning faculty, a team environment, field trips to leading industries and service-learning opportunities. Our distinguished faculty excel in the field of real estate and will encourage you to expand your educational experiences through internships and study abroad.
Real estate is a program in the Darla Moore School of Business. The Moore School has consistently received top academic and research rankings from U.S. News & World Report and our professors work closely with students while remaining at the forefront of business.
A major in real estate can prepare you for careers in:
- real estate services
- investment analysis
- portfolio management
- mortgage banking
- real estate appraisal
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Real Estate and Urban Development
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Real Estate Investment Fundamentals
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Urban Economics
- City Spaces, Local Places
- Careers in Global Economy
- Introduction to Personal Finance
- Introduction to International Business
- Business in Europe
- Business in Africa
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Real Estate & Property Management View 1889 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Fill out the University's application form completely.
- There is a $100 non-refundable application fee for international students. Access our online application to begin.
- Submit your official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic Test scores.
- Submit all official (or attested) high school transcripts.
International33523 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33523 USD per year during 48 months.
33,523 - 37,740 USD
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.