Work through an intensive curriculum centered around public policy issues while developing skills in report writing, problem solving, information gathering, computer applications, quantitative analysis, and working in teams. The program is notable for its hands-on and interdisciplinary approach.
You will leave Syracuse University with advanced knowledge of public issues and an impressive professional skill set that will serve you in any number of fields including business, healthcare, education, law, politics, and non-profit organizations.
Life After Syracuse University
With a degree in Policy Studies (Public Affairs) you can pursue such careers as:
- Public interest advocates
- Corporate marketing and finance
Or, continue on to graduate level education in the areas of law, education, business, or sociology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An Introduction to the Analysis of Public Policy
- Quantitative Methods for the Social Sciences
- Methods of Public Policy Analysis and Presentation
- Practicum in Public Policy
- Economic Ideas and Issues
- Critical Issues for the United States .
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 313 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Online Common Application
- Pay the application Fee ($85)
- Submit your official academic credentials
- Submit two academic recommendations
- TOEFL or IELTS required (if English is not your native language)
- Complete and submit a Visa Information Form
- Check to see if your college requires any additional materials
- Submit SAT/ACT scores (Optional)
- Review all Visa and immigration information.
International54270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54270 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54270 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.