The Bachelor of Public Safety Administration at Florida Atlantic University is an undergraduate degree program for professionals and pre-professionals interested in police, fire, and disaster response practice and administration. The program has 18 credit hours in the core, with 60 total credit hours for the major.
The overall purpose is to provide: (1) a professional/ pre-professional degree program for students entering the fields of law enforcement, homeland security, and disaster response; (2) interested students a foundation for continuing in a professionally focused graduate program; and (3) an “umbrella degree” that allows students to combine key areas from several disciplines to graduate with a pre-professional degree. Graduating students from the program will have improved opportunities in the police, homeland security (airports, seaports, etc.), and disaster management fields throughout South Florida and the United States.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Organizational Behavior & Administration Communication
- Public Safety Systems
- Diversity and Social Vulnerability in Public Safety Administration
- Administrative Process and Ethics
- Capstone in Public Safety Administration
- Crime in the Schools
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration View 301 other Bachelors in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit official transcripts from all high schools attended with a certified translation of each transcript. Your school must send official transcripts.
- Required academic records must be original or certified true copies sent by the school in a sealed envelope.
- All records should be submitted in the native language and accompanied with an official English translation.
- If you attend an International or American high school outside the United States, you must request that your high school counselor or school administrator email an official PDF copy of your current high school transcript.
International21630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 48 months.
National21630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State6090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 203 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.