As the first program in the nation, the Robotics Engineering program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute is built with aspiring robotics professionals in mind. Only at WPI will you find this hands-on approach that combines expert knowledge with real-world applications.
If you’re already a student in FIRST, you’re in good company—and you may also be eligible to apply for one or more WPI scholarships. WPI faculty and students designed and wrote WPILib, the FRC Control System software used by all of the nearly 1,700 FIRST teams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- At WPI, you won’t just learn about robots in a classroom. You’ll design robots, control their behavior, and understand their use as you study the core disciplines of Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Complementary coursework in social implications and entrepreneurship provide the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Robotics View 25 other Bachelors in Robotics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete your application through the Common Application
- School transcript
- School counselor letter of recommendation
- Teacher letter of recommendation (math or science teacher preferred)
- Submit Test Scores (optional)
- Personal interviews in support of your application are available on-campus and in a limited number of cities around the world
- In addition to the regular application process, international (non-immigrant) students must meet certain standards, including proof of English proficiency and financial documentation, to join WPI
International53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 48 months.
National53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.