Students of the Political Science program of University of California, Irvine (UCI) are introduced to the findings and the methods for gathering information about political behavior and political processes. Coursework emphasizes the development of analytic thinking and clear writing skills and focuses on American society and politics, comparative politics, international relations, public law, and political theory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Probability and Statistics in Political Science
- Introduction to Political Science: Political Analysis
- Introduction to Political Science: Macropolitics
- Introduction to Political Science: Micropolitics
- Introduction to American Government
- Special Topics in American Politics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 1098 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- You must have completed secondary school with excellent grades/marks in academic subjects and have earned a certificate of completion that enables you to be admitted to a university in your home country and is equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.
- A minimum average GPA of 3.0 (3.4 for non-California residents)
- You must submit college admission test scores from the SAT or the ACT with Writing. Submission of SAT Subject Test scores is not required, but may add positively to the review of your application.
- English Proficiency test scores
International45375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45375 USD per year during 48 months.
National45375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45375 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State15621 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15621 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.