While earning your BS in the Aerospace Engineering program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute, you’ll gain a comprehensive approach to the field by studying engineering, mathematics, basic sciences, humanities, and social sciences under the close guidance of our dedicated and enthusiastic faculty. Our collaborative approach means you’ll be working with engineers and scientists from other disciplines and with students from high school through the PhD level who are as interested in aerospace engineering as you are. When you leave here, you won't just know what to do, you'll have years of hands-on experience most students won't get until graduate school.
If you’re serious about an Aerospace Engineering career, you can apply for the BS/MS option during your junior year which allows you to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Compressible Fluid Dynamics
- Fundamentals of Composite Materials
- Aerospace Structures
- Structural Dynamics
- Aircraft Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 210 other Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete your application through the Common Application
- School transcript
- School counselor letter of recommendation
- Teacher letter of recommendation (math or science teacher preferred)
- Submit Test Scores (optional)
- Personal interviews in support of your application are available on-campus and in a limited number of cities around the world
- In addition to the regular application process, international (non-immigrant) students must meet certain standards, including proof of English proficiency and financial documentation, to join WPI
International53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 48 months.
National53100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.