As a science, Psychology at Loyola University Chicago emphasizes the study of behavior and experience. As a profession, it applies psychological principles to solutions for individual and social problems.
The Loyola University Chicago programs in psychology aim to:
- Contribute meaningfully to the education of Loyola students
- Provide a substantial and broadly applicable background for a wide variety of careers
- Serve as a foundation for advanced study in various areas of specialization within psychology and other professional fields
- Foster research in the many areas of theoretical and applied psychology
- Stimulate the application of a psychological perspective to one's work, family life and other aspects of daily experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Psychology
- Psychology of Human Sexuality
- Gender and Sex Differences and Similarities
- Psychology and Biology of Perception
- Learning and Behavior
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Practicum in Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 1491 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application: This is where you can tell us more about your extracurricular activities. Fill out the co-curricular section or upload a resume to your file after you submit the application.
- Official secondary and high school transcripts: Send us the official high school transcript from each school you have attended. If necessary, please provide an English translation.
- Scores for merit scholarship consideration: You can decide to submit more than one set of scores, but for scholarship consideration, SAT or ACT must be submitted.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor: Through our online application, you can e-mail a request for the letter, or you can download a Counselor Recommendation Form.
International45500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22750 USD per semester during 48 months.
National45500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22750 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.