What is Computer Engineering?Computer engineers blend theories from computer science and applications from electrical engineering to develop new hardware and software for computer systems. These engineers optimize and advance the core technologies behind the Internet, wireless communications and mobile computing.
Why Villanova?What makes the Computer Engineering program of Villanova University unique is our commitment to community:
- Between students who learn teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills together during classes and in clubs
- With faculty who value your success and take the time to get to know you—by name
- In the world outside of Villanova, where we engage in service learning trips, study abroad experiences and STEM outreach programs
- Through Nova Nation whose alumni are there to mentor, guide and support our students during their time here and after they graduate
Where Are They Now?
2019 graduates from Villanova’s Electrical and Computer Engineering program are working in a number of interesting fields. Here is just a sampling:
- Consultant, Accenture
- Technology Consulting, Deloitte
- Software Engineer, Harris Corporation
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Trader, JP Morgan
- Chase Leadership Development Program Analyst, JP Morgan Chase
- Program Management, Accessibility and Disability Technology, Microsoft
- Associate Computer Engineer, Parsons Corp.
- Technical Consultant, Planisware
- Software Engineer, Walt Disney Studios
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry
- Physics I Mechanics
- Fundamentals of Computer Engineering
- C++, Algorithms & Data Structures
- Discrete Structures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 1711 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova and required essays
- Official secondary school academic records (with official English translation) and letters of recommendation
- Application fee of $80
- Standardized test scores (SAT and/or ACT)
- Proof of English language proficiency
International56730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56730 USD per year during 48 months.
National56730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.