- Courses and research opportunities are available in Biochemistry, Structural Biology and Biophysics, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, Evolutionary Biology, Ecology, Developmental Biology, and Neurobiology. The undergraduate curriculum leads to three possible majors:
- Molecular and Cellular Biology (MCB) at Vanderbilt University is designed for students with specific interests in the molecular and cellular aspects of biology, with a focus on understanding the molecular mechanisms of life processes. The major is designed to provide a strong background for students with career interests in biological and biomedical research or in medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Biology and Biophysics
- Cell Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMicrobiology Molecular Sciences Genetics View 357 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All required parts of the Coalition Application, Common Application, or QuestBridge Application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee, or fee waiver for qualified students
- Official high school transcript
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic teacher recommendations
- Optional for students applying for fall 2021 entry: SAT or ACT scores
- Official results of the TOEFL, TOEFL Special Home Edition, IELTS, PTE Academic, or Duolingo English Test if applicable
- A completed College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile, if applicable
International52780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52780 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National52780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52780 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.