The curriculum is planned to ensure that students obtain a strong foundation in the liberal arts, with emphasis on developing writing, oral presentation, and quantitative skills. The core curriculum includes applied human development, group dynamics, organizational theory and behavior, public policy, economics, statistics, and research methodology. Students acquire an understanding of human behavior in groups, organizations, and larger systems.
- In addition to the core curriculum, students select one of five areas of concentration that provides a focus for their study during the junior and senior years: Community Leadership and Development, Health and Human Services, International Leadership and Development, Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness, or Education Policy.
- The Human and Organizational Development program offered by Vanderbilt University utilizes various pedagogical approaches, as action-research and experiential education, to support and encourage student learning and exploration. Students learn new ideas and methods through seminars, simulation, case studies, field experiences, and interaction with professionals in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Community Leadership and Development
- Health and Human Services
- International Leadership and Development
- Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 126 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All required parts of the Coalition Application, Common Application, or QuestBridge Application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee, or fee waiver for qualified students
- Official high school transcript
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic teacher recommendations
- Optional for students applying for fall 2021 entry: SAT or ACT scores
- Official results of the TOEFL, TOEFL Special Home Edition, IELTS, PTE Academic, or Duolingo English Test if applicable
- A completed College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile, if applicable
International52780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52780 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National52780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52780 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.