The faculty approach these areas from a variety of disciplinary perspectives: Cultural, Economic, Environmental, Ethnic, Gender, Intellectual, Labor, Political, Social, and Urban history.
The History Department at Princeton University has structured its undergraduate concentration both to encourage breadth of knowledge and to allow concentrators to focus their studies on what most interests them. Concentrators must take at least one course in each of four areas: American, European, Non-Western, and Pre-Modern history.
- East Asia Since 1800
- Europe in the World: Monarchies, Nations, Empires, 1776 to Present
- History Beyond the Written Word: Unconventional Historical Sources
- Approaches to American History
- What is the Scientific Revolution?
- British and Other Empires 1650-1950
- The Making of Modern India and Pakistan
- Modern Latin America since 1810
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 752 other Bachelors in Modern History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application. You must submit your application online through either the Coalition Application or Common Application.
- Transcript. An official transcript must be sent by a school counselor or school official.
- School Report (SR). The SR form is available from the Common Application website.
- Counselor Recommendation. If you are using the Common Application online, please note that the SR and the Counselor Recommendation are separate items.
- SAT or ACT. Early action applicants are strongly encouraged to complete their SAT or ACT test.
International56010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56010 USD per year during 48 months.
National56010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56010 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.