The program leads to an A.B. with a concentration in Architecture at Princeton University and offers an introduction to the discipline of architecture within the framework of a liberal arts curriculum.
In addition to architectural design and the history and theory of architecture and urbanism, undergraduates study a range of disciplines that contribute to an architect’s knowledge and vision, including courses in architectural analysis, representation, computing, and building technologies. Such a broad academic program also prepares students for a graduate program in architecture and other related disciplines such as landscape architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, art history, and the visual arts.
Located at the center of campus, the Architecture Building is home to undergraduate and graduate design studios, Betts Auditorium, an exhibition gallery, the School of Architecture Library, the Archives and Audio-Visual Resources Collection, the Computer-Aided Design and Imaging Facility, and facilities for work related to building and construction technologies.
- Geometry and Architectural Representation
- Advanced Design Studio
- History of Architectural Theory
- Topics in the History and Theory of Architecture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Mechanical Engineering Urban Planning View 407 other Bachelors in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application. You must submit your application online through either the Coalition Application or Common Application.
- Transcript. An official transcript must be sent by a school counselor or school official.
- School Report (SR). The SR form is available from the Common Application website.
- Counselor Recommendation. If you are using the Common Application online, please note that the SR and the Counselor Recommendation are separate items.
- SAT or ACT. Early action applicants are strongly encouraged to complete their SAT or ACT test.
International56010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56010 USD per year during 48 months.
National56010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56010 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.