Each student is assigned to a teacher with whom they study individually during their Music - Performance degree program. The Historical Performance program at Boston University is available for those seeking instruction on period instruments or baroque style.
All students graduating with a Bachelor of Music degree are expected to demonstrate:
- A practical knowledge of basic music theory, musicianship, and analytical skills.
- An appropriate level of technical and interpretive performance skills.
- A broad knowledge of music history and associated repertories of music.
- An appropriate level of pedagogical skills.
- The ability to apply creative approaches to problem-solving and self-directed study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Theory
- Music Organization: Symphonic Chorus
- Writing, Research, and Inquiry
- Accompaniment Skills
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2110 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- High School Transcript
- Senior Year Grades
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form
- Teacher Evaluation
- Standardized Tests
- Secondary School Records
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
International56854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56854 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National56854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56854 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.