Named in honor of Leonard Davis, a philanthropist and businessman who pioneered insurance plans for the elderly through his involvement in AARP and his own company Colonial Penn Life Insurance, the school provides ground-breaking solutions to issues facing an aging population.
USC Leonard Davis School is committed to providing students with a broad theoretical understanding of lifespan development as well as dynamic post-graduate career placement. Students on all levels often enroll in semester-long internship programs. Working with our internship director, students can apply their gerontological knowledge to an array of industries such as health, medicine, business, finance, policy, direct services, program development, counseling and many other fields.The Human Development and Aging program is offered at University of Southern California.
Our interdisciplinary curriculum focuses on biological and social development across the lifespan. Students have two options: the Social Science track or the Health Science track.
- Social Science Track - The Social Science track is for students who want to pursue a graduate degree and/or a career in law, policy, psychology, sociology, or health administration. The core curriculum offers a broad view of human development in the behavioral sciences.
- Health Science Track - The Health Science track is designed for students who want to continue on for a graduate degree and/or have a career in medicine or other health-related fields. The core curriculum meets general education and medical school entrance requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultures and Civilizations
- Scientific Principles
- Investigations in Science and Technology
- General Biology
- General Chemistry
- Social Issues
- Sociology of Adult Development
- Policy, Values, and Power in an Aging Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 549 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.