A bachelor degree in History, Technology, and Society requires broad-based training in humanities, mathematics, computing, science, and social sciences, giving our majors a truly rigorous and broad education.
The program's focus on global issues related to the origin and impact of technology and science is also distinctive, providing students with the critical tools needed to understand the development of the modern world.
Students earning a degree in HTS may participate in both the International Plan and the Research Option, which enhance the undergraduate experience.
Finally, the HTS curriculum allows one of the largest numbers of free electives of any major at Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) giving our students a chance to pursue minor degrees, certificates, and other interests that prepare them for the broadest possible range of careers, from government and politics to law and medicine to journalism and business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The United States to 1877
- The United States since 1877
- American Government in Comparative Perspective
- Government of the United States
- American Constitutional Issues
- Europe Since the Renaissance
- Culture and Society
- Sociology of Sports
- Culture and Technology
- Museum Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Sociology Technology Management View 1969 other Bachelors in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts for each year of secondary school study completed
- Predicted IB scores are strongly recommended
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- There is no minimum IB score needed to apply, but to be competitive, students should have mostly scores of 6 and 7
- Higher Level Math and Sciences courses are encouraged but not required to be competitive for admission
International31370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31370 USD per year during 48 months.
National31370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31370 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10258 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.