The bachelor’s in Management program at Creighton University is designed for students who have a strong interest in business but whose desire for specialization lies outside the traditional majors. You can specialize in entrepreneurship, ethics, human resources, pre-law, military management or social entrepreneurship.
Real world experience is a key component of the management program, with opportunities for students to:
- Participate in the Business Ethics Alliance, in conjunction with the Better Business Bureau and Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Manage iJay, Creighton’s on-campus Apple store, as part of a practicum course
What you will learn
- Learn business planning and finance for entrepreneurs
- Gain an understanding of organizational psychology
- Develop leadership and management skills
- Bioscience Entrepreneurship
- Business Ethics
- General Entrepreneurship
- Human Resources Management
- Military Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Management of Creative Industries View 2238 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Creighton University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Essay or personal statement
- Highschool transcript
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of English literacy
- ACT or SAT exam scores
International43684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43684 USD per year during 48 months.
National43684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43684 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.