At Marshall, students are ambitious, collegial and accomplished. Eager to expand business knowledge and to address critical challenges facing industries and societies, they turn to Marshall as an unparalleled training ground for understanding the inner workings of the global marketplace.The Business Administration program is offered at University of Southern California.
After four years of undergraduate study in business, Marshall students have the confidence, skill and experience to write their own tickets to professional success. They join an influential global network of more than 80,000 graduates, across 123 countries and all 50 states, whose enduring commitment to USC fosters invaluable lifelong connections.
- Our graduates will understand types of markets and key business areas and their interaction to effectively manage different types of enterprises.
- Our graduates will demonstrate critical thinking skills so as to become future oriented decision makers, problem solvers and innovators.
- Our graduates will develop people and leadership skills to promote their effectiveness as business managers and leaders.
- Our graduates will demonstrate ethical reasoning skills, understand social, civic, and professional responsibilities and aspire to add value to society.
- Our graduates will be effective communicators to facilitate information flow in organizational, social, and intercultural contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Applied Business Statistics
- Business Finance
- Communication Strategy in Business
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Fundamental Principles of the Calculus
- Leading Organizations
- Macroeconomics for Business
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Microeconomics for Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1890 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.