University of Southern California Kaufman is at the forefront of developing a hybrid art form comprised of intersecting dance techniques expressed in new media, scholarship, studio practice, and choreography for the 21st century. USC Kaufman’s BFA program in Dance provides foundational insight, intellectual and artistic development, a robust performance repertory, exposure to world-renowned practicing artists, interdisciplinary projects, as well as conditioning for dancers and strategic career venture skills.
Through opportunities for interdisciplinary study, students are able to explore collaborations and innovations with established partners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Dance Technique
- Repertory & Performance
- Improvisation & Composition
- Conditioning for Dancers
- Music for Dancers
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 1234 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.