Career ResourcesAccounting students' first and main career resource should be the University of Southern California Career Center. They offer career advising appointments and walk-ins, workshops, information sessions, and career fairs. In addition, they oversee connectSC where students can look for internship and job opportunities and participate in on-campus recruiting. We encourage our students to visit the Career Center and take advantage of the many opportunities they provide.
Students in the Leventhal School of Accounting have numerous resources and opportunities available to network and develop the skills needed to successfully secure internships, full-time positions and/or admission to graduate school.
Each semester the Big Four and mid-tier accounting firms, as well as several other companies come to campus for a networking event called Meet the Firms. Recruiters from each of these firms bring around 20 staff members (usually alumni), giving students the opportunity to ask questions and learn about what it's really like to work in accounting. This evening event takes place at the California Science Center, and the required attire is business professional.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Accounting Experience
- Financial Statement Analysis - Audit Perspective
- Ethics for Professional Accountants
- Financial Accounting for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Management and Cost Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.